Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NEW RADIO SHOW "REBIRTH OF ROCK" PROMOTES LOCAL LONG BEACH MUSIC SCENE

kbeach_rebirth_of_rock

 
I have always been frustrated with the lack of airplay that local bands receive from LA radio. Looking to fill the void I took matters into in own hands and created my own show on K-Beach radio.
 
Join me for “Rebirth of Rock” live Wednesday nights from 7 pm – 8pm (PST) on
http:// www.kbeach.org/. Once on the site simply click “listen live” to hear the broadcast. Having a few shows under my belt I have played local bands Gorgeous, Tijuana Panthers, Rival Sons, Fathers & Suns and Josh Harmony. I'm also not afraid to raid the vault to play an occasional classic from The Killingtons, Nimbus Luna, Action League or any other band from Long Beach’s rich musical past. If you would like to get your music heard please email me at jodytimmerman@gmail.com. I'm always looking for new bands to play on my show and would love to hear from you.

Thanks for listening, Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment